Thursday, April 18, 2013

The 30 Day entity Challenge

I have decided to join some folks over on Andrieh Vitimus's blog, to a 30 Day Entity Challenge. The idea is to create a permanent link to a specific deity or spirit. It takes about 30 days to build a new neural pathway in your brain. I like the idea of being able to manifest a physical change in perception. I felt very different after my Forty Day Sabbatical with Prayer. So with this challenge, I am following through to the next logical stage - a deep connection to a specific spirit.  I will be blogging daily about this process on Andrieh's blog, as well as here.

For the next 30 days, you can find me at http://30daychallenge.andriehvitimus.com/baron-samedhi/. Yes, you read it right, I am working with the Baron for the next 30 days. I've had not one, not two, but three clients contact me for artwork specific to the Baron. It's like the movie Beetlejuice. When the name of something is said three times, you must answer. And as a Legba child, I am fine tuned to triplet responses. I wouldn't be surprised if this thirty day (3 x 10) yields a triplicity of things for me to share, or do or deal with. Wouldn't be a Legba moment if not.

So when the Baron was mentioned thrice, and then, the Boston Marathon bombing happened, and a friend called to tell me three people he knew had died, well... sometimes, ya just gotta wade in the water and see what bites you in the ass. Hopefully in a metaphysical way. Andrieh has some very smart things to say and share about this work. I highly recommend reading his blog. And for all you armchair occultists out there (and you know who you are), get off yer butt and jump into the deep end with me. The water's fine.

Right now, I am off to do research. I will check for Baron bites later. Kwa!

No comments: